May 13, 2019
The Way Your Employees Expect to Be Paid Is Changing; See How ADP Is Always Designing for People
The workplace is evolving, and the ways workers want and need to be paid has shifted. The recently announced ADP Research Institute’s Evolution of Pay Study reveals that more than 60% of employees indicated that off-cycle pay options would make a difference when considering a job offer.
Likewise, 73% of employers surveyed indicated they need to customize payment options to compete in the war for talent. For more insights on how offering alternative pay methods can impact recruitment, retention, and employee wellness, join us at the APA’s 37th Annual Congress Welcome Luncheon in Long Beach on Tuesday, May 14 from 11:15 a.m.-12:45 p.m. and learn about The Future of Pay: Helping Companies Prepare for the Workforce of Tomorrow.
After the luncheon, join the workshop Mobile Pay: The Influence of Worker Trends on Pay from 1:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m. in Promenade 104 A. We’ll share how employers can provide financial and wellness tool solutions in a consumer-like interface for wage payment that is especially important to Millennials and Gen Z.
Don’t miss these additional learning sessions and workshops that provide best practices, fresh perspectives, and strategies that you can bring back to your business. Check out the different workshop sessions:
- How to Establish a Shared Services Center
- Let’s Talk: Giving Feedback
- How Payroll Service Providers Interact and Partner With the IRS
- Garnishments, Levies, Student Loans, and More
- Top 10 Cybersecurity Concerns That Businesses Always Ask About
- IRS/SSA Reconciliations: What You Don't Know Can Hurt You
- How Employer Reporting Requirements Are Expanding: Current Legislative and Regulatory Trends
- e-IWO: The Journey to Paperless Child Support Orders and More Begins Here
- The Importance of Effective Listening
- Combating Fraudulent Authorizations
- Payroll Models: Insourced vs. Outsourced–What Works Best for Your Organization?
Stop by booth #405 and jump in our photo booth where we’re asking employees everywhere to join the conversation and share: What are you #Workingfor?